PreGel America Returns, Damages, and Replacement PoliciesEffective October 2016
Return GuidelinesPreGel America is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We do understand there are situations that may cause you to return or not accept your purchase. Our policies for these situations are as follows:
- An RMA number must be obtained before returned product will be accepted. Once reported, an RMA number will be provided to you.
a. Products that are returned without an RMA number will not be refunded.
b. Products that are brought to one of our warehouse for return will be refused without an RMA number.
- Returns must be reported (via phone, email, or fax) within 5 business days of the receipt of goods. – No Exceptions.
- Returns must consist of the full case amount, with the contents remaining unopened. Partial cases are not accepted and will not be refunded. – No Exceptions.
- Once reported, the customer will have (30) days from the date of delivery to return said items. We will not accept any returns after 30 days – No Exceptions.
- The cost and method of return is the customer’s financial responsibility, unless the returned items were shipped in error.
a. A call tag will be issued to pick up the undesired return items. The customer is financially responsible for each service request. The cost of this service will be deducted from the final credit.
b. If items were shipped in error, PreGel will be financially responsible for the cost of the initial call tag.
c. Each call tag issued consists of 3 pickup attempts. After the 3 attempts have been made, the call tag will expire.
- Returns for unwanted items or items ordered in error are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the returned item(s) are packaged securely to eliminate/minimize any possible damage in transit.
Upon receipt of returned product, PreGel will inspect it to determine if the product has been tampered with. Once it has passed inspection, we will issue the appropriate credit or refund.
- Damages must be reported (via phone, email, or fax) within 5 business days of the receipt of goods – No Exceptions.
- Any noticed damaged must be noted at the time of delivery. Please notify the driver immediately of any suspected damages, BEFORE you sign.
- The customer has the right to refuse damaged goods. Please report any damage to us as soon as possible. PreGel cannot guarantee a credit if the damages are not noted or reported in a timely manner.
- A photograph of the damaged product must be provided. Replacements for whole damaged cases will ship at no additional cost to the customer, or partial credit may be requested.
Damaged items should be discarded after reporting. PreGel America does not condone nor is held liable for the use of products from damaged containers. Using damaged product may be unsafe for human consumption.
Replacement OrdersOccasionally, you may receive an item you did not order, or possibly ordered the wrong item. In this event the following terms apply:
- Items that have been received in error must be reported within 10 business days of the receipt of goods. – No Exceptions.
- If you have received an item in error, PreGel will arrange to pick up and ship out the replacement order.
- If the customer orders an incorrect item, the customer is responsible for the return of those items. Please see our return policy.
If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, or need further clarification, please feel free to contact your Special Service Team Representative, or Sales Representative. You can reach us toll free at 866-977-3435.
Please note that this policy is subject to change without notice.