PreGel collects several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you or your business may be identified, such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, business data, and credit card information. We collect this personal information directly from you when you provide it to us. Information is also collected automatically as you navigate our Website. Information collected automatically from Website users may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies. None of this information personally identifies you, and is collected only to measure usage patterns and trends concerning our Website. It is our policy to maintain all personal information as confidential except as may be necessary to fulfill a function or purpose such as, but not limited to, those listed below:
- For the specific purpose for which it was submitted (order fulfillment, to receive marketing or product information, etc.);
- To improve the content, appearance, and utility of our Website;
- To accumulate usage patterns and trends for internal research and Website optimization;
- To notify visitors regarding updates to the site;
- Upon governmental request or if required to do so by law or based on a good faith belief that it is necessary to protect our Website and its users; and
- To send promotional offers and other announcements to visitors of our Website.
Keeping Your Information Safe & Secure
PreGel is committed to keeping your information secure and has taken reasonable measures to ensure protection of your personally identifiable information. PreGel is not responsible for unauthorized access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. To learn more about California residents’ privacy rights, please see the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA).
Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise these rights, please contact PreGel via email at email@example.com or by calling +1-704-707-0300.
Our website is not intended for children under thirteen (13) years of age. No one under age thirteen may provide any information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If PreGel learns about the collection of personal information from a child under thirteen without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1-704-707-0300.
or via our toll-free phone number:
You may also contact us to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.