Applying for Credit Terms and Credit Limits
Effective August 2014
Applying for Credit TermsIn order to apply for credit with PreGel America, a completed credit application must be submitted. Please be sure to ask your Special Service Team Representative or Sales Representative to provide you with an application.
- All applications must include an Accounting contact and correct personnel for all correspondence.
- The Trade Reference section has to be completed in full: Vendor name, address, valid phone number and fax number. (If you have an account number with the vendor, please include that as well.) You may fax, email, or mail in your credit application.)
- Credit applications must be completed with a minimum of three (3) valid credit references. Processing times are subject to the timely response of the reference provided. We suggest that you inform your reference that we will be contacting them ahead of time.
- If credit terms are denied for any reason the applicant will have to submit another application 30 days after receipt of a denial letter.
- New customers – credit limits will be determined based on the credit merit of the customer. Credit merit is determined by the best available credit information including, but not limited to credit information supplied by the customer and confirmed by their vendors, and other information supplied to the Accounting Department.
- Existing customers – credit limits will be reviewed semi-annually by the Accounting Department. Limits will be revised as necessary based on customer credit merit, payment history, and any other information available.
- For customers that exceed 60 days past due, the sales representative will be notified to enlist their help in collection efforts. Accounts over 60 days will automatically be placed on hold. In order for pending orders to be released the customer must contact the Accounting Department to arrange payment/discuss the account’s current balance.
- Unsuccessful attempts at collection will result in a default account and will be turned over to a collection agency.
- If you have any questions regarding any of this policy, or need further clarification, please feel free to contact your Special Service Team Representative, or Sales Representative.
Thank you for choosing with PreGel America, your business is greatly appreciated.
Please note that this policy is subject to change without notice.