PreGel America serves as the distribution center for North America. To efficiently serve our market, we have a warehouse located in Concord, NC. We work with various shipping companies to ensure the best possible pricing for our customers.
Domestic Shipping Guidelines
- It is PreGel’s policy that all orders will be shipped within (3) three business days.
- Shipping times may vary based on the customer’s location, order volume, product availability, inclement weather, peak seasons and annual holidays. Please allow 3-7 business days to receive your shipment.
- Standard shipping methods are UPS Ground and other LTL Carriers, unless otherwise specified.
- To qualify for prepaid freight (ground shipping with no additional services) the following criteria must be met:
- Order total must be a minimum of $1,500.00 after applying all discounts (if applicable).
- Entire order must ship to one destination (no split shipments).
- Order must be shipped within the continental U.S. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Guam).
- Special shipping instructions must be communicated at the time of order. The customer is responsible for additional services that are not covered under prepaid freight; including but not limited to:
- Inside delivery
- Lift gate service
- Redirection (address change)
- Residential delivery
- Call notifications
- Sorting and Segregation service (Lumper Fee)
- Guaranteed time delivery services
- Additional services will be added to the invoice or billed at a later date.
International Shipping Guidelines
- The customer will be responsible for providing and procuring a freight company that specializes in food shipment to the country they plan to ship to, as well as a customs broker.
- The customer must provide PreGel America with the proper information and documentation to ensure that the product arrives at their freight forwarder in a timely manner.
- PreGel America will assist with document procurement. However, we are not liable for any delays and costs for shipments that are held in port.
Tracking your ShipmentEach invoice you receive from PreGel America will include the tracking information for your shipment. This is usually provided to you within 1 business day after your order has shipped. You may track your order by visiting the carrier’s website. Should you need assistance, please do not hesitate to call us.
DeliveryInspect your shipment at the time of arrival. Make sure to notate any damaged or missing items on the bill of lading (delivery slip). Remember to review before you sign.
If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, or need further clarification, please feel free to contact your Special Service Team Representative or Sales Representative. You can reach us toll-free at 866-977-3435.